Are you living and Pakistan and you want to learn more about the culture of this country? Join our one-day course in November! This course is for any foreigner who lives, works or studies in Pakistan and especially expats who have been in Pakistan less than 1 year.
When and Where:
November 9, 2019, 10 am- 4pm
Zubaan Training Center, House 242, Street 13, Bahadurabad, Karachi
- Essential practical information to improve your experience living and working in Pakistan
- A brief overview of Pakistan’s geographical, socioeconomic situation and history
- Overview of culture, traditions and religion as integral factors to understanding life in Pakistan
- An awareness of the challenges of culture stress and strategies for coping with it
- Overview of Pakistani business culture and social and business etiquette
- Key communication tools and skills to communicate across cultures
Michaela Bekaan, M.A. (Intercultural Studies) and Founder of Zubaan Professional Language Training & Services; experienced and certified Intercultural Trainer with over 15 years or experience in working & living in cross-cultural settings in Asia, Africa, Europe and North America.
Seminar Fee: 3,400 Rs (including lunch, coffee/tea breaks and materials)
To register call/whatsapp (0310-9777720) or email email@example.com us and pay 1,000 Rs to secure your place. Registration Deadline is November 1
The minimum number of participants is 4 and the maximum is 10.
In addition to the seminar, participants can take the “Intercultural Effectiveness Scale” Assessment followed by a 1-hour personal coaching session. The IES was developed by the Kozai Group, a world-class provider for Intercultural Research and Training. It evaluates the skills critical to interacting effectively with people who are from cultures other than your own. The instrument is used by educational institutions, non-profit organizations, government and international companies. The IES examines various dimensions important for intercultural adaptability including Self-Awareness, Global Mindset, Resilience and Hardiness. Each participant receives a detailed personal report including her/his personal Intercultural Effectiveness Score.
Normal Price: 7500 Rs per Person; discounted price for participants of the “Working & Living in Pakistan” Seminar is 5500 Rs only.